Sunday, December 17, 2017

Introduction to Everett's Watercolor Studio



My name is Everett and I have been painting in watercolors for over 25 years.  I designed and operated my first studio 5 years ago.  All of my paintings were hung on the walls and the classroom tables were arranged in the center of the room.  I used a pull down screen and projected slides of my references for the class to use. I taught classes to all ages and levels of experience.  The best reward is to see all of my students self expressing themselves in art. My latest objective is pursuing outdoor painting  (Plein Air)  .  I paint early in the morning and love to catch the sunrise and paint the new colors I see every day.

My goal for 2018 is to establish an online studio and present classes, demonstrations, and seminars on watercolor painting, sketching and many other art subjects associated with my experience and contacts.

Everett,
artist and art educator
www.everettswatercolors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment